Monday, June 05, 2006

Duped


This morning, I was tricked into reading an article from The Guardian due to its cunning disguise as a jpeg attachment.

I was wondering where that sulfurous liberal pong was coming from...

Still, it was a fine piece of prose which did, as David (who else?) suggested, reverberate a few themes from some recent posts.

Now excuse me while I finish scrubbing out my inbox with bleach.*

*That's not to say I wouldn't scrub out my inbox if I received any other kind of partisan propaganda. Don't even get me started on the latest Republican antics.

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Ha haa! Finally some quality liberal rhetoric sneaks onto the blog. Well, almost.

It'll only be a matter of time before you start arguing for social housing in your neighbo(u)rhood and a free healthcare system. Next month you'll move jobs to become a developer for Debian.

The revolution has begun.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Little Green Potato said...

Just like lunches, there is no such thing as a free healthcare system.

8:04 PM  
Blogger David said...

...or a free democracy...

1:44 AM  
Blogger Little Green Potato said...

You are labouring under the false assumption that democracy sets people free. It merely enslaves them to the most massive blob of suggestible mediocrity around.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


More blogs about technology.
Technorati Blog Finder