Saturday, June 10, 2006

Livin' the Hype: I've Been Web 2.0ed

This morning, out of pure boredom, I succumbed to the rounded corners, large clean fonts, and pastel colors that is Web 2.0. This blog is now officially ON FIRE.

No, not because my readership can now be counted in whole numbers, but because I re-fed my feeds into FeedBurner. So, my imaginary friends, if any of you found my content compelling enough to subscribe to, perhaps you might like to redirect your feed to:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/DudeWheresMyZone


That way, months later I can continue weeping angst-filled tears into my Das Keyboard, knowing that you really are still as real as Oompah Loompahs.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

It's not the quantity of your readership that counts, it's the quality. So either way you're screwed.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Little Green Potato said...

We'll just have to send you more tequila then.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


More blogs about technology.
Technorati Blog Finder