Monday, August 21, 2006

How To Be An A-Lister

Begging your pardon for my lack of content recently. Like a hamster in a ball, I am happily isolated yet careening to an unforseen yet quite amusingly steep set of stairs, e.g. the next iteration.* Still, carpe diem**.

To continue the thread of being a non-entity, a very enlightened person pointed out this link on how to become an A-lister. It resonates quite a bit with my suggestion that perhaps the incestuous world of Web 2.0 might perhaps be, amongst other things***, a collective ego-fest. It's nice to know I'm not completely alone in this thought.

Either that or I'm just bitter that no one links to me yet. But hey, what did you expect from a raw veggie?

*Nope, no project plan still. You really didn't have to ask, did you?

**I will not disabuse Airy Fairy's of her belief that this means "Fish of the Day" in Latin restaurants.

***Like soapy containers of nothing that sting your eyes if they pop too close to your face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


More blogs about technology.
Technorati Blog Finder